Friday, February 19, 2010

Plantation house


I am putting up some of my old watercolours at Shalini Subramanian's beautiful store, Plantation House, at the Leela Palace, Bangalore.
Shalini has been making her exquisite hand crafted garments for the longest time, and finally has her own store.

I will be there in person on the 25th, through to the 28th, after which I will visit the store for a couple of hours a day during the week.
Please drop by, it would be lovely to see you.

Here's the invite.

Ta ta,
Prash

6 comments:

Kavita said...

What a beautiful invitation, Prashant Miranda. Thank you! I am glad to see you're well enough to post. Surgery is surgery, big or small. When are you showing your lovely work in Mumbai?

Shreyas said...

Yay!!
I can come for this!!!

*claps hands in glee*

Shalini said...

Narrowly missed it :( I just returned back to US after a nice long vacation in India - and Bangalore!! Would have loved to join in..Would you be putting them up in the internet world someplace too?

Anonymous said...

Was so thrilled to see your diaries there as well!fluid and beautiful.. The visit to Plantation House made my day!! Thank you for sharing your work...

Unknown said...

super work had seen it at basava ambara :D cheers

Shaheen {The Purple Foodie} said...

I hope you have something in Bombay real soon.